The Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) for Leadership Learning Academy is meant to facilitate communication and involvement between parents and teachers. The PTO is currently seeking volunteers who are interested in joining this organization to ensure that the needs of LLA’s students are being met. Please contact the PTO with any questions. PTO@llacharter.org
After school Clubs
Clubs will begin the week of January 17th and run for 6 weeks. Registration will be available from January 8th to January 11th. Read a description on each club before registering.
Find out more information HERE.
2015-2016 LLA PTO Board Members
- President – Sasha Witte
- President Elect – Vacant
- Treasurer – Lisa Bradbury
- Secretary – Stacie Tuttle
- Student Life & Extracurricular Events – Tricia Peterson
- Event Coordinator Day Events – Tricia Stone
- Event Coordinator Week Events – Jennifer Hahn
- Fundraising Event Coordinator – Arlene Nunez
- Class Captain Coordinator – Tracy Meldrum
- Technology Communication – Trish Thomason
For current volunteer needs, upcoming events, and additional information from the PTO, please visit: http://llacharterpto.blogspot.com/
Volunteerism is crucial to Leadership Learning Academy and we encourage each family to volunteer thirty (30) hours per school year. Volunteer opportunities include working with students, assisting teachers, and participating in school-wide activities through serving on committees. We are grateful for all of the parents’ and community members’ efforts to support Leadership Learning Academy.